Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPER IS OPEN NOW
Call for Paper opens: 1 March 2022
Submission Deadline: 3 June 2022, 12.00pm (GMT+8)
* Abstract received after will not be considered)
Announcement of Results: 30 June 2022
Confirmation by Authors (through registration): 7 July 2022
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines for submission.
• All submissions must be original and not been previously accepted for publication.
• Abstract must be submitted in English, Microsoft Word file (version 2013), font Times New Roman, font size 11 point with a single line spacing.
• Maximum Title limit: 15 words.
• Maximum word limit: 350 words.
• No tables, figures and references are allowed.
• There is no limit to the number of abstracts you can submit provided that the presenter has registered for the Congress as a participant.
• There is no limit to the number of authors per abstract; the presenting author should ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of abstract before submission to the organisers.
• Submission of abstract constitutes the authors' consent for printed and online publication by the organizers. It also warrants that the abstract submitter is the sole owner and responsible for all information and content provided to the organising committee.
• The decision of the organising committee is final and no negotiation will be entered into with respect to any such decision.
• Please state the preference of your submission, as follows:
a) Oral presentation
b) Poster presentation
You will be notified by e-mail if your submitted abstract has been selected for an Oral presentation or a Poster presentation.